Public body represented by the Mayor, Dr. Wolfgang Schuster
Marktplatz (M) 1
Telephone: (0711) 216-0
Fax: (0711) 216-4773
E-mail address: email@example.com
Contextual responsibility pursuant to § 55, section 2
of the German Telemedia Act (TMG)
Stuttgarter Jugendhaus gGmbH
Telephone: +49 (0)711 907 1693
Data privacy statement
When the web site www.unescofestival.de is visited the City of Stuttgart collects, processes and uses data within the scope of legal regulations (German Telemedia Act, Interstate Treaty on Broadcasting and Data Protection Act of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg). The following will inform you of the kind, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of data in line with a visit of the web site www.unescofestival.de.
1. Usage Data
Every time the website www.unescofestival.de is accessed and a file retrieved general information on this process will be saved in a log file. This way we only process anonymous data which do not allow the disclosure of the user’s identity. The data is saved only for anonymous system-related and statistical purposes. The disclosure of the data to third parties or any other evaluation shall not take place unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
The following dataset is saved for each download:
• Name of the retrieved file
• Retrieval date and time
• Transmitted data volume
• Message about the successful retrieval
• Description of web browser type used
• Operating system used
• Search items with date and time
• IP address of the user (anonymised)
These datasets are deleted after fourteen days.
Anonymous session IDs are written down for web statistics. These are saved but do not disclose the user’s IP address.
2. Personal data
Personal data are exclusively processed (collected, used or saved) if required for the use of the services offered on the website and you have consented to this, in particular the range of forms.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
4. Rights of persons concerned
In line with the legal regulations users shall be entitled to be informed about or, if necessary, review the personal data saved. The official data protection commissioner of the City of Stuttgart will be pleased to help. If data are not correct, the persons concerned shall be entitled to demand the correction of these accordingly. Moreover the users concerned shall be entitled by law to have the data deleted or blocked.
Stuttgart.de shall be entitled at any time to amend this data privacy statement by taking into account the applicable statutory privacy terms.
For further information on data privacy please contact the official data protection commissioner of the City of Stuttgart (www.stuttgart.de/datenschutz).
- Inter alia the layout of the website, the graphics used and the texts are protected by copyright. Pages may only be reproduced for private use. However, no changes may be made, and the reproductions may neither be distributed or used for public reproduction. The individual contributions are also protected by copyright, further reference, if any, can be found in the contributions.
- Liability, in particular for material or immaterial damage or consequences for the use of our services, shall be excluded provided that demonstrably wilful intent or gross negligence behaviour could also be excluded.
- The City of Stuttgart shall be entitled to modify the provided scripts, photos and similar. There is no entitlement to a publication of this material at www.stuttgart.de.
- All services are subject to change and non-binding.
- The creation of links to individual pages of this website shall not be allowed. Should a link be desired, only the entire site may be linked, and in such a way that upon clicking the link the whole website appears in a new window.
- With its decision of May 12, 1998, Hamburg Regional Court ruled that anyone creating a link may also be responsible for the contents of the linked page. According to the court this can only be avoided by explicitly dissociating oneself from these contents.
For all links on this website we expressly emphasise that the City of Stuttgart has no influence whatsoever on the layout and contents of the linked pages. For this reason we explicitly dissociate ourselves from all contents of all pages linked on this website.
As a matter of principle, images, photos or graphics used on the website of the City of Stuttgart are protected by copyright. The free use of the images is not permitted.